Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stupid Movie Quotes and Powers


Me and Alan are the coolest people in the world. Hands down. So today, we were watching X-Men on tv. The first one, you know? And we decided that all of Storm's lines are really stupid. Like when she is going to kill Toad or whatever and she's like, "Do you know what happens to a Toad when it's struck by lightening?" *dramatic pause* "The same thing that happens to everything else." I mean, how stupid is that? Who writes this stuff? They should be sued. Alan says that Storm is cool and has cool powers and what not, but I think they're lame. All she can do is make her eyes go all weird and then bam! Stuff gets hit by lightening.

Yeah Yeah... Storm is cool. Shannon is just jealous that she doesn't have any cool mutant powers. I on the other hand, can appreciate other people's awesomeness. Yep, I'm just cool like that. :)

HA! Whatever! You want mutant powers, too! Plus I DO appreciate other people's awesomeness! I think Mystique (sp?) is WAY awesome! Along with Magneto and Deathstrike and Nightcrawler and Wolverine!!!! I guess the only stupid people are Rogue and Storm. Speaking of which, what IS a wolverine, Alan?

Well, the wolverine is related to the weasel, they are known to be very shy and like most weasels the wolverine is scarcely seen. Anyways, back to super powers. Rogue's powers are pretty lame. I think if i could have any power, I'd want Jean Grey's. They are pretty awesome. Although being able to morph into any animal would be WAAAAY cool. I'd fly around everywhere, and cool stuff like that. How cool would that be!?

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

You guys are silly. :) I hope you update this blog more than your last one, Shanz. And I must say that if I was going to be a mutant I would want to be Mystique, but then I would have to be blue and naked, so that would be weird. I guess I would just morph into someone who wears clothes...