Thursday, May 7, 2009

school...


So here I am sitting in communications. It is pretty much dumb because the laptops we are using are MacBooks, and I am pretty much incompetent when it comes to Macs... I have many complaints: the mouse thing has no left click (you have to press control and THEN click, which is lame) and also it doesn't have the nice scroll thing, you actually have to go to the far right of the screen and click like a million times when you're scrolling the page. Also they keyboard is funny looking and some of the keys are missing... WHERE ARE YOU BACKSPACE!?!?!

We are supposed to be working on our speeches (due next week) which I haven't even started yet... I am not even sure what topic I'm going to do it on... Maybe snakes... or turtles, because then I could bring Yoshi as an example! I guess it's a good thing that I got stuck presenting on the last day because I have NO intentions of starting on the whole stupid thing anytime soon. HA! I have been totally slacking off in all my classes lately because I've been studying (and you can't spell STUDYING without DYING) for the AP US History test (which is this Friday... ) Ohhhh well!! I guess I will just start being a good student again next week. My life is going to be so much easier after this test is over.

I decided that I am excited for Arts Fest! I hope all my teachers let me go. The only one that might not is Mr. Bob-The-Builder (aka: Hokanson) but as I'm writing this I think that he will because I just remembered that he is a ceramics teacher too besides a sucky math teacher so I will probably get to go all day! Woot!

So Dustyn is in my class. And she is making me laugh! Anyways she just told me that in Ireland, "waffle" is the same as BS here! So if you were in Ireland and wanted to say: "I'm just going to BS that assignment." you woud say "I'm just going to waffle that assignment, laddy!" That is going to be my new wordd!!! :D

And also, me and Shannon still need to bring back the Ross way of flipping someone off! (to the tune of Sexyback) "I'm bringin' this thing back, YEAH!"

No comments: