Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lawn Gnomes

Personally, I don't understand the lawn gnome fetish some people seem to have. I think they're creepy. But in almost every neighborhood, you will find at LEAST one..

yeah... I mean, they're cool little garden doods, but you've got to set a limit! I mean seriously! Q!

This person is crazy -->
I think the expedia gnome guy is sorta scary, and have you seen the movie Chicken Run?

I like the Expedia gnome!! He's cool, and like when he tries to put the electric plug in the socket in Europe!? It's golden! But I agree, too much of a good thing, can be a good thing, but lawn gnomes are not one of these things...

wow.. our blog is SO insightful! So, if you ever need lawn gnome advice, one or two is okay depending on the size of your yard. Four is pushing the limit a little bit..

This has been another incredible post from Shannon and Alan. Join us next time for advice on wooden ducks. :)

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

I agree about the creepiness of lawn gnomes. P.S. it is actually Travelocity, not Expedia who has the famous gnome. ;)