Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quote of the Day!

"If I was a giraffe, I wouldn't have to do pull-ups!"

Haha! Oh man, good times a weight lifting! So you probably want to hear the story behind this, right? Alrighty then, so our school is on block schedule and swimming is my first period. So on b-days, we (the swim team) go to the school at like 6:00 to lift weights. (Yes 6:00AM, I know! It's freakin' early!!) Needless to say we're all a bit loopy and sleep deprived.
So today at weight lifting Mallori was trying to do some pull-ups. Trying is the key word there.
After numerous failed attempts, she mused to the group:
"If I had a longer neck, I could get my chin over the bar..."
"Maybe if you were a giraffe...." Which was followed by the oh-so-famous quote of the day...
"If I was a giraffe, I wouldn't have to do pull-ups!"

No comments: